International Experience Canada Participation Fee
You have to pay a fee to participate in International Experience Canada. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an application number called the World Tracking Number (WTN) and a request to pay the participation fee. This request will outline the methods of payment and instructions on how to submit your payment.
The participation fee is currently 110 Euros and payment must be made in euros.
All information about your payment will be explained in your Notification of receipt. If the amount to pay is different than the amount on this page, the amount in the Notification of receipt will prevail.
The applicant is responsible for all bank charges.
The participation fee will be refunded if:
- you do not meet the eligibility criteria for participating in International Experience Canada;
- your application for a work permit is refused by Citizenship and Immigration Canada;
- the quota for the category you applied for is full; or
- you voluntarily withdraw your application before Citizenship and Immigration Canada issues your Letter of Introduction.
Your participation fee will not be refunded if:
- The Letter of Introduction has been issued: Once your application has been approved and the Letter of Introduction issued, you will be assigned one of the spaces available under International Experience Canada. Your participation fee will not be refunded from that point on, even if you decide not to come to Canada.
- You have misrepresented facts on your application: If your application contains false information, it will automatically be refused and your participation fee will not be refunded.
Please note: The participation fee is not transferable under any circumstance, whether from person to person or from year to year.