Student Group Information Session on 'Imagine Education in Canada'
Location: High Commission of Canada.
United Nations Road. Baridhara. Dhaka 1212
Parking is on United Nations Road (lakeside).
No parking, stopping or flagging rickshaws on Madani Avenue.
Date: April 07, 2014 (Monday)
Time: 2:30 pm reporting, 3:00 PM (sharp) seminar starts
- Information provided at the session (20-30 minutes):
- Information on the benefits of studying in Canada
- Information on Canadian universities and university-colleges.
- Information session is for students only who have completed 12 years of schooling and above- ( 'A' level, HSC degree and University degree).
- Please bring your national id card photo, or passport to clear security at the gate.
- Cell phones/electronic devices are to be deposited at the gate.
- We do not take bookings. Participation will be determined on a first come basis
- Canadian universities (English medium) are looking for quality students with high standards in English language and outstanding grades.
- This is NOT a visa counselling / career counselling session.
- Canadian High Commission, Dhaka. www.bangladesh.gc.ca.
- Canada is a bilingual country. You can study in English and/ or French. Knowing French will be an added value for 'Study in Canada'.
- Date Modified: