High Commission of Canada in Barbados

High Commission of Canada

Bishop's Court Hill
Bridgetown, Barbados

Contact and office information >>

Countries of accreditation:
Barbados, Antigua and Barbuda, the Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands and Montserrat, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint-Martin and Sint Maarten.

Twitter Connect with us on Facebook