Don’t miss your chance to vote in the Federal By-Elections!

You may be eligible to vote by means of special mail-in ballot if you are vacationing, working, studying or living outside Canada and if your address of ordinary residence for voting purposes is located in one of these electoral districts: Toronto Centre (Ontario),Brandon-Souris (Manitoba), Provencher (Manitoba) and Bourassa (Quebec).

For more information, please visit Elections Canada.