Doing Business in the EU
The Government of Canada helps Canadian companies expand and succeed internationally. We provide export assistance, negotiate and administer trade agreements, promote Canada as a dynamic place in which to invest and do business and enhance Canada's science and technology capacity, competitiveness and prosperity.
- Canada Business is your first step to obtaining the information and on-line tools you need to make your export venture a success.
- Customized export resources
The Virtual Trade Commissioner gives you on-line access to customized export resources and connects you with trade commissioners responsible for your industry sectors in your area. Register today!
- "Focus on the European Union" - market report
- Export financing resources
The Export Finance Guide helps Canadian businesses determine what kind of financing and risk mitigation solutions are needed and where to find them.
- Export and import controls information
Canada's Export and Import Controls Bureau provides information on controlled goods and instructions on obtaining import and export permits.
- Science and technology resources
Canada's network of S&T officers provides information and services for the Canadian S&T community to foster research and development collaboration and commercialization to build Canada's innovation capacity.
- Canada's trade negotiations and agreements
You can learn more about Canadian actions, negotiations and agreements related to international trade, including dispute settlements, and access links to various international trade organizations and institutions.