For over 30 years, leaders of the Group of Eight (G-8) have met annually to discuss and take bold, definitive action to address some of the world’s most pressing economic, security, environmental and development challenges. Assessing progress in implementing those commitments is central to keeping the G-8 on track and demonstrates its ongoing commitment to transparency and the accountability process.
Muskoka Accountability Report
The Muskoka Accountability Report takes stock of recent G-8 commitments related to development, assesses the results of G-8 actions and identifies lessons for future reporting.PDF * (1.55 MB)
- Muskoka Accountability Report – Executive summary | PDF * (532.1 KB)
- Muskoka Accountability Report – Full report | PDF * (1.6 MB)
- Annex 5.1: Aid and Aid Effectiveness PDF * (764.97 KB)
- Annex 5.2: Economic Development PDF * (974.2 KB)
- Annex 5.3: Health | PDF * (1.5 MB)
- Annex 5.4: Water and Sanitation PDF * (505.5 KB)
- Annex 5.5: Food Security PDF * (390.5 KB)
- Annex 5.6: Education PDF * (563.6 KB)
- Annex 5.7: Governance PDF * (640.7 KB)
- Annex 5.8: Peace and Security PDF * (696.8 KB)
- Annex 5.9: Environment and Energy PDF * (872.3 KB)
The Muskoka Accountability Report shows that overall, Canada is delivering on its G-8 commitments.
* If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page .