Canadian Embassy, Tel Aviv - Consular fees
Tel: 03-636 3300
Fax: 03-636 3383
The consular section is open to the public between: 08:00-11:00, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
The Schedule of the Processing Fee for consular services
Effective June 01, 2017: The Schedule of the Processing Fee for consular services
|Passport - Child (under 16 years of age)||100||270|
|Emergency travel document||75||200|
|Emergency travel document-Child (under 16 years of age)||30||80|
|Declaration in Lieu of Guarantor||50||135|
|Declaration - lost or stolen||45||120|
|Passport - Retention||45||120|
|Passport - Certified true copies||45||120|
|File transfer ( to a different passport Office in Canada)||45||120|
|Grant application (adult and minor)||100||270|
|Renunciation / Resumption / Retention||100||270|
|Authenticating Signature and Seal||50||135|
|Certifying a copy of a document||20||55|
|Letter of Facilitation||50||135|
|Photocopies (per page)||3||8|
|Transfer of funds||75||200|
Methods of payment:
- In NIS: Bank draft or postal money order payable to the Canadian Embassy;
- In CA$: Bank draft payable to "The Receiver General for Canada" negotiable at a bank in Canada;
- Credit Card: international Visa or MasterCard.
- Applicants who cancel their application are not eligible for a refund;
- Fees are subject to change; Payments in cash are not accepted;
- Personal cheques are not accepted;
- The fees are non-refundable.
- Cheques issued in Shekels by Palestinian Banks are not accepted by Israeli Banks;
- Cheques issued in Canadian funds by Palestinian Banks are accepted.
- The Schedule of the Processing Fee is available online.
- Date Modified: