Travel and work in Canada for up to six months
“I can say it was an unforgettable experience. I can highly recommend it. It's a way to see more of this beautiful country Canada.” - Cecile Villiger, Working Holiday in Canada
Eligibility Criteria for the Working Holiday Category
The Working Holiday category is designed for Italian citizens who intend to travel in Canada and who wish to find temporary paid employment (maximum 6 months) to help pay for their stay.
To be eligible for the Working Holiday category, you must:
- be an Italian citizen who normally resides in Italy;
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 inclusive at the time your application is received;
- have the equivalent of C$2,500 to help cover your expenses at the beginning of your stay;
- be prepared to take out health-care insurance for the duration of your stay – you may have to present evidence of this insurance when you enter Canada;
- pay a participation fee that is equivalent to C$150, 120 Euros; and
- have not participated in International Experience Canada-Working Holiday before.
For more information: