Visas and Immigration

Important Notice

Are you a citizen of Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands flying to Canada this spring? Canada’s entry requirements are changing.

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa. 

Find out how these changes may affect you. Information available in the following languages:

العربية / 中文(繁體) / Deutsch / English / Español / Français / Ελληνικά / Italiano / 日本語 / 한국어 / Magyarul / Português

Find out how to go to Canada and how to apply for a visa through the services listed below: