Embassy Visit Programs
* Embassy visit programs for Educational Institutions
The Embassy of Canada welcomes the visitors to the Embassy’s public facilities on the following conditions:
Using visitor guides available at the reception desk, visitors take self-guided tours of the 4th floor Hall and Canada Garden, the B2 gallery and library, and other areas open to the public. Additional study in the library is possible as well.
- Hours: weekdays (except Embassy holidays) 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Maximum number: about 20 people (Elementary and junior high school students must be accompanied by an adult.)
- Length: about 30 minutes
- How to apply: Please apply by e-mail with the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- date and time preferred
- name of group or organization
For educational institutions, Embassy offers special programs.
- number of participants
- name of accompanying adult (elementary and junior high schools only)
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- simple explanation of why the tour is being requested