Government of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Government of Canada

Tax information

The Consular Section of the Embassy of Canada in Mexico has no tax department and is unable to provide advice on taxation matters or answer specific queries on individual tax returns. However, following are some of the forms and guides that can be obtained from the website of the Canada Revenue Agency:

  • 5013-G - General Income Tax Guide for Non-Residents and Deemed Residents of Canada
  • Form NR5 - Application by a Non-Resident of Canada for a Reduction in the Amount of Non-Resident Tax Required to be withheld.
  • Tax Refund for Visitors

The completed forms should be mailed directly to the Canadian address listed on the forms.

For further tax-related information, please visit the website of the Canada Revenue Agency or contact the International Tax Services Office.


Date Modified: