Applying for a Citizenship Certificate – Replacement
- Completed Application for a Citizenship Certificate;
- Two (2) pieces of the applicant’s personal identification (such as a driver’s licence, passport, provincial health care card, SIN card, SSS Card, Postal ID, etc.), at least one of which contains the applicant’s photo;
- If available, original “commemorative” or large certificate which accompanied the original card;
- Report of loss or theft (if applicable) from local police authorities or original card if the replacement is for a damaged card;
- Two (2) identical photos (Different specifications from Canadian passport photos). See Citizenship Photographs Specifications;
- The processing fee.
Applications may be submitted in person or via commercial courier at:
Embassy of Canada
Level 8, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Monday to Friday
8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Consulate of Canada
45-L Andres Abellana Street
Cebu City 6000
Tel: (+63-32) 256-3320 / 255-3069
By appointment only
IMPORTANT: please advise us of any change of address or telephone number by email.