Visa Application Centre (VAC) – PIASI
The Embassy of Canada in the Philippines has made arrangements with the Philippines Interactive Audiotext Services, Inc. (PIASI) to provide convenient visa application services within the territory of the Philippines.
PIASI will provide the following services:
- Answer general enquiries;
- Arrange courier pick-up of temporary resident visa, study permit, work permit and permanent resident travel document applications;
- Receive applications and check them for completeness;
- Forward correspondence or documents to applicants during processing of applications;
- Return finalized applications to applicants.
Please note the following:
- PIASI provides a courier-based service only. There is no walk-in office for applicants to the Visa Section of the Embassy of Canada.
- PIASI is only responsible for receiving applications, reviewing them for completeness, and forwarding them to the Embassy of Canada in the Philippines.
All visa applications are assessed by visa officers at the Embassy.
- All temporary resident applicants (visitors, students and temporary workers) are encouraged to use PIASI services to expedite processing of their application; nevertheless applications can continue to be submitted directly to the Embassy.
Please see the “How to Submit Your Application” page for instructions on having your application picked up using the Visa Application Centre.
General visa information
To obtain general information on Temporary Resident Visa requirements, you may call this free enquiry line: (63-2) 845-9200. Client service representatives are available from M-F (8am-5pm) and Sat (8am-12pm). Note that this line is for Visa information ONLY.