Doing Business in Northern California and Hawaii
- The Canadian Technology Accelerator
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service has launched a third Canadian Technology Accelerator – this time within the Environmental Business Cluster in San Jose – providing free services and access to Silicon Valley for qualified Canadian clean-tech companies.
- Canadian Technology Accelerator flyer | PDF Version * (247 KB)
- The "48 Hours in the Valley" returns in December 2011.
Once again, the Consulate General of Canada is organizing its C100 mentorship program. Twice a year, 20 of Canada's most promising start-ups are invited to the Silicon Valley for two days of mentorship, workshops, investor meetings, strategic partner visits and networking. The next "48 Hours in the Valley" will take place December 5-7, 2011. This edition will feature two separate streams: an IT specific stream and a clean-tech stream.
- Canadian Smart Grid Mission
A Smart Grid mission will take place in the San Francisco Bay Area on December 12-13, 2011. Throughout this event, participants will have the opportunity to be introduced to Silicon Valley’s key players (large corporations, utilities, non-profit organizations, and venture financing firms) interested in partnering in the development/commercialization of new Smart Grid products and innovative solutions. The program will include a set of roundtables, presentations, networking events, and site visits. For more information, please contact SFRAN-TD@international.gc.ca.
- State Trade Fact Sheet 2010 - California
- State Trade Fact Sheet 2010 - Nevada
- State Trade Fact Sheet 2010 - Hawaii
* If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page .