Government of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Government of Canada


  1. Home
  2. >
  3. For Canadians
  4. >
  5. Living/Travelling Abroad

Tax Information

The most frequently used tax forms are usually available at the Embassy, generally from March of each year (many forms are also available at Canada Revenue Agency) However, the Embassy is not in a position to answer taxation questions and all enquiries should be directed to:

International Tax Services Office
Canada Revenue Agency
2204 Walkley Road
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1A8
Telephone from Thailand (collect calls accepted): 001-1-613-952-3741
Fax: (613) 941-2505
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:15 to 17:00 (Eastern Standard Time)

The Canada Revenue Agency has special regulations for Canadians working abroad. When leaving Canada, you should determine your residency status for income tax purposes. This affects the filing of income tax returns and the types of income that must be reported. Special rules may apply to your individual situation.

For more information about taxation while abroad and for tax forms online, please see the Canada Revenue Agency website.


Date Modified: