Simplified renewal passport application process now available to Canadians
Shorter and simpler form - No guarantor needed
Citizenship and identity documents not required
To be eligible, you must meet all of the following conditions:
- you were at least 16 years of age at the time of your previous application;
- your name on the renewal application is exactly as it appears on page 2 of the submitted passport; and
- you are submitting a previous regular Canadian passport that:
- was/is valid for five (5) years;
- is not damaged; and
- was never reported lost or stolen;
- is still valid or expired no more than one year.
To apply, all you need to provide is:
Please check with the nearest Canadian Government office to see if credit card payments are accepted.
For more information please visit Passport Canada Website.
* If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.