Please note that you are required to submit ALL forms and supporting documents at the time that you submit your application. These documents are required even if you have travelled to Canada before. If you choose not to submit any of the requested information, your application will be assessed based on the incomplete information on file, which may result in the refusal of your application.
- Completed application for Temporary Resident Visa to be completed by each applicant. (PDF 216 KB)*
- Application Form Annex 1 to be completed by each applicant.(PDF 80.90 KB)*.
NB: YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE ANNEX 1.
If a child under the age of 18 years is travelling unaccompanied, the child and both parents must complete an Annex 1.
- Barcode Generator.
- If you are in a common-law relationship, please complete a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (PDF 96.70 KB)* .
- Two Photographs for each applicant, of which only one should have the applicant's date of birth and signature on the reverse side. Click here to access information on photograph specifications (PDF 38.40 KB)*.
- Correct fee payment. Your application will be returned to you if the payment is incorrect.
- All passports, current and cancelled/expired, for all applicants. Please note that a Canadian visa cannot be valid beyond one month prior to the expiry of the applicant‘s passport.
- Proof of adequate funds for your trip, i.e. recent bank statement(s) and other financial statement(s).
- Proof of assets. For example, land title and/or motor vehicle registration.
- Proof of employment and income, i.e. a letter from your employer and/or your spouse’s employer indicating position, salary, years of employment and leave entitlement.
- If you are self-employed, please provide registration of business, VAT registration, VAT receipts and other documents in support of your business e.g. financial statements, income tax receipts, invoices etc.
- If the purpose of your visit is business please provide a letter from your employer indicating the purpose of your travel and who will cover the cost, along with your itinerary and a letter from the Canadian business confirming the nature and duration of your business travel.
- For any child under the age of 18, the child’s birth certificate, a letter of consent from each parent not applying, and a piece of identification (e.g. passport or national identity card) showing the parent’s signature. The letter must specify whether consent is granted for a single or a multiple entry visa to be issued.
- Other documentation you wish to submit in support of your application, such as letters of invitation, letters from educational institutions, proof of funds and employment from your host if you are not paying for your own trip, medical information if you are traveling for medical treatment, or any other document you wish to submit to demonstrate that you are a genuine visitor to Canada.