Information regarding Canada's income security programs, including the Canada Pension Plan, Old Age Security, and international social security agreements is available from Employment and Social Development Canada.

There is an Agreement on Social Security between Canada and Australia, which assists persons who have lived in both Canada and Australia to become eligible for benefits from either, or both, countries. You can also contact your local Centrelink Service Centre, which will arrange to have the forms sent to you. Within Australia, you can call Centrelink International Services on 131 673. When you have completed the form, please take or send it back to your local Centrelink office. Centrelink will forward your application to Employment and Social Development Canada.

For further information, please contact:
Service Canada
International Social Security Agreements

For information on the Quebec Pension Plan, please contact:
Retraite Québec
International Social Security Agreements
Tel.: 1-514-873-2433