The following are the fees charged for the most usual passport, citizenship and notarial services. For additional information, contact the Consular Section.
Please note that fees are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuation.
Effective September 13th, 2021
Adult - 10-year passport
Adult – 5-year passport
Child (under 16) 5-year passport
Temporary passport (linked to a regular passport application)
Declaration in lieu of guarantor
|Replacement of a valid lost or stolen passport or other travel document (in addition to passport fee)|
Application for proof of citizenship (cit 0001)
Authentication of signature
Fees can be paid in the following manner:
Pay online before you apply for the following passport services.
- Regular adult passport (5-and 10 year validity)
- Child passports (5-year validity)
- The administrative fee for replacing a valid lost or stolen passports ($45)
Method of payment for remaining services
Important notice: Visa and Master Card credit card payment accepted
We accept Visa and Master Card credit card payments. Please complete and sign the Credit Card Authorization and attach it with your passport application. This form is mandatory in order to process your credit card payment if credit card holder is not coming to the Embassy.
- payable in cash (exact amount) at the Embassy in Chilean Pesos or Canadian dollars. Canadian dollars in cash are accepted, provided exact amount is given. Please note we cannot accept coins or bills that are damaged or marked in any way.
- by credit card.
- Money Order (“Vale Vista”) in the name of “Embajada de Canadá”. RUT number of the Embassy is required. Please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy to obtain this information.
- Payment by credit card. Please complete and attach the Credit Card authorization form.
We do not accept payment by debit cards.
For more information please see the information on Consular fees
- Date Modified: