Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) 2018-2019
The Embassy of Canada to Kosovo is pleased to announce that it is accepting proposals for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) which supports small project grants for the fiscal year 2018-2019.
Call for Proposals 2018-2019
he Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) supports small-scale but high-impact projects in developing countries, which align with the six action areas that guide the Government of Canada’s international assistance. The program is directed at projects conceived and designed predominantly by local partners. Projects are selected and approved by the Embassy of Canada to Kosovo based in Zagreb, Croatia.
All projects must align with at least one of the following CFLI thematic priorities:
- Gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- Inclusive governance, including diversity, democracy, human rights and the rule of law.
- Peace and security, with a focus on conflict prevention and building peace.
- Human dignity, covering health, education and nutrition.
- Environment and climate action focusing on adaptation and mitigation, as well as on water management.
Guidelines for Submission
The deadline for proposal submission is at 23:59 (CET) on Sunday, July 15, 2018.
For more information, please visit: http://kcsfoundation.org/?page=2,6,680
- Date Modified: