Embassy of Canada to the Dominican Republic
- 1 - Use ArriveCAN to comply with new mandatory travel requirements
- 2 - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Canada’s response
- 3 - Canada expands biometric visa application system in Asia, Asia-Pacific and the Americas as of December 31, 2018
- 4 - Remind visiting friends and family to apply early for their visa or eTA
- 5 - Ask Travel: Travelling or living abroad? Need help? We can help you find the answer.
- 6 - Canada supports the LGBT Community
- 7 - Download our new app and Travel Smart!
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of COVID-19, preventative measures have been enacted throughout our global network of offices. Consular services remain available to Canadians. Many Government of Canada offices are encouraging clients to limit in-person visits. Canadians in need of assistance should contact:
- the Embassy of Canada to the Dominican Republic at +1 (809) 262-3100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the Emergency Watch and Response Centre
For information on COVID-19, please visit the Government of Canada's official outbreak page and check our Travel Advice and Advisories. Make sure to register with the Registration of Canadians Abroad to get the latest updates at your destination.
Electronic Travel Authorization
Embassy of Canada
Av. Winston Churchill 1099
Torre Citigroup en Acrópolis Center, piso 18
Ensanche Piantini, Santo Domingo,
- Date Modified: