Embassy of Canada to Israel
COVID-19: Travel guidance
All travellers, regardless of citizenship, must meet specific requirements when coming to Canada. For information on COVID-19 and travel, visit COVID-19: Travel, testing, quarantine and borders.
In-person visits now available for Canadians citizens only
Consular public services are available by appointment only.
- Visitors must wear a mask
- Do not enter the Embassy if you experienced COVID symptoms within 48 hours of your appointment
- Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment
- Only one person will be permitted to attend the appointment
- No additional visitors will be permitted into the premises
- Visitors who do not have an appointment will not be permitted
Note: Pick-up of passports and documents do not require an appointment.
Electronic Travel Authorization
Embassy of Canada
3/5 Nirim Street
Tel Aviv, 6706038
- Date Modified: