Applications for citizenship certificates are pre-screened before being sent to the Case Processing Center (CPC) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
- Applying for a Citizenship Certificate - First time applicant
- Applying for a Citizenship Certificate - Replacement
- Give up (renounce) Canadian Citizenship
- Citizenship Photo Specifications
- Fee Schedule and Methods of Payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
You may check current processing times and your application status through the IRCC website. Note: Add 3 to 4 months to the processing time to account for mailing time from and to the Embassy of Canada in Manila.
Once available, the citizenship certificate will be sent directly to your local mailing address via courier-collect. If a Canadian mailing address was provided on the application form, CPC will send the citizenship certificate directly to the Canadian mailing address via Canada Post.
Important: Please ensure your contact information and your application details are up to date. Use the IRCC Web form to tell us of any changes in your application or send an email to email@example.com.
- Date Modified: