Fees are subject to change without warning.
|Witnessing a signature on a document||50|
|Statement in lieu of Certificate of Non Impediment to Marriage Abroad||50|
|Authenticating a seal or signature||50|
|Administering fund transfers||75|
|Certified true copy of a document |
(content of the document not validated)
|20 per page|
|Certified true copy of Canadian passport (validated)||45|
|Retention of a valid passport (during processing of application for replacement)||45|
|Adding a Special Observation or Stamp||45|
Credit Card Payments
- Visa and MasterCard only: Credit card Authorization form must be completed and submitted with your request. Amount must be in Canadian dollars.
- Cash, Postal Money Order and Bank manager’s cheques will not be accepted.
Passport Services: The following service fees must be paid online:
- Regular Adult passports (5-year and 10-year validity)
- Child passports (5-year validity)
- Administrative fee for replacing a valid lost or stolen passport
Citizenship Services: The following service fees can be paid online:
- Proof of Citizenship
- Renunciation of Citizenship
Please print a copy of your online receipt and enclose with your application.
- Date Modified: