Important notice to applicants under the Federal Skilled Worker immigration program
If you had a previous Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) application that was terminated by operation of law (The Jobs, Growth and Long-term Prosperity Act) on June 29, 2012 and your application was processed in the Manila Immigration Office, you may now request for the return of your original documents.
You have until December 15, 2014 to send us a COMPLETE e-mail request to: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
In this e-mail, please provide us with the following information, so that your original documents will reach you at your correct address.
- Your updated and valid e-mail address
- Should we need to contact you anytime, we will be sending an e-mail. Please check your e-mail inbox daily/regularly.
- Your updated mailing address
- This is the address where your original documents will be sent via courier collect.
- Your updated contact numbers
- Please provide at least one mobile phone number where we could reach you. If a landline is available, please include this as well.
- Your updated Use of Representative form
- If your original documents are to be returned to your representative’s office – their mailing address and contact information must be updated.
- If you are no longer represented by your previously declared representative, please indicate in the form that you are cancelling the appointment of your previous representative.
Document must be in PDF format (.pdf); readable and easy to view; and file size must not exceed 2.0MB
- Date Modified: