Services for Canadians
New! Online Appointment Service
Due to ongoing concerns related to the spread of COVID-19, preventative measures have been enacted throughout our global network of offices. Consular services remain available to Canadians. Many Government of Canada offices are encouraging clients to limit in-person visits. Canadians in need of assistance should contact:
- the High Commission of Canada in Singapore by phone at +65 6854 5900 or email at SPORECONSULAR@international.gc.ca
- the Emergency Watch and Response Centre
For passport and urgent citizenship services, please book an appointment.
Please note that this appointment system cannot be used for visa applications and immigration or eTA related issues. For more information, please see Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
PAY ONLINE before you apply for the following passport services :
- Regular adult passports (5- and 10-year validity)
- Child passports (5-year validity)
- The administrative fee for replacing a valid lost or stolen passport ($45)
- Date Modified: