Prize of ”la Francophonie” in Sweden 2015
In March 2015 the Embassies1 organising la Fête de la Francophonie in Sweden are awarding the « Prix de la Francophonie en Suède » with a prize sum of SEK 30,000.
The nomination process is open:
- to any person resident in Sweden or any organisation based in Sweden,
- for a Francophonie project or initiative carried out in 2014:
- in Sweden or in one of several member countries of the OIF (Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie)
- that embodies one or several of the missions of the OIF:
- To promote the French language as well as cultural and linguistic diversity
- To promote peace, democracy and human rights
- To support education, training and research
- To develop cooperation for sustainable development
Particular note will ge given to projects connected to youth and women, as well as to the access to information and communication technologies.
Nominations can be submitted by any person or organisation by returning the nomination form (available for download on the website of the French Institute in Sweden - in french and swedish only) and any relevant documents to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
If nominating a person or organisation other than yourself, you must inform the nominee(s) of their nomination and of the Prize Entry Rules.
Nominations may not be submitted by or for employees or the family members of employees of the Embassies organising the Prize.
All applications must be received by 31 January 2015.
For information and the nomination form in Swedish, please see the website of the French Institute in Sweden (in french and swedish only).
With support from Folkuniversitetet.
1 Algeria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, France, Greece, Lebanon, Moldova, Morocco, Republic of the Congo, Romania, Switzerland, Tunisia
- Date Modified: