Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI)
Request for Proposals
The High Commission of Canada to Trinidad and Tobago hereby requests proposals for CFLI funding for the period September 2015-February 2016 inclusive. All activity funded by Canada must conclude by February 29, 2016. Each proposed project must be closely aligned with one or more of the following four priority areas:
- Addressing the issue of Child, Early and Forced Marriage (CEFM)
- Preventing sexual and gender based violence, including domestic violence
- Protecting human rights and fundamental freedoms, including vulnerable groups such as sexual minorities/LBGTQI
- Entrenching the rule of law and combatting the destabilizing impact of crime and corruption, including through security sector capacity building
In your (maximum) two-page proposal, please provide the following, and be as specific and concrete as possible:
- The name of your organization
- Whether you have received CFLI funding in the past and for which project(s)
- The concept of your project and your objectives
- Its intended beneficiaries, both direct and indirect
- How your project aligns with CFLI priorities as outlined above
- Which other partners you intend to include in your activities and funding
- A timeline, including relevant milestones, leading up to completion
- A proposed budget and how much of your project budget you are seeking from the CFLI. CFLI funding per project will not exceed 70,000 TTD and in some cases will be less.
Please submit your proposal by e-mail only to PSPANPA@international.gc.ca by the close of business on Tuesday September 1, 2015 and place ‘CFLI proposal’ in your subject header.
Given the large number of applications received annually for CFLI funding, the High Commission will only respond to those proposals which meet our screening criteria.
- Date Modified: