Government of Canada
Symbol of the Government of Canada

Government of Canada


  1. Home
  2. >
  3. For Canadians

Studying in the UK

If you are a Canadian interested in pursuing higher education in the UK, you may wish to consult the following two websites: 
UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) provides information on all undergraduate courses and manages the UK’s online application process for full-time study.

UKPASS (UK Postgraduate Application and Statistical Service)gives information on all UK postgraduate studies, along with an online application service for some degree courses.

Individual university websites provide information on which courses and degrees they offer, as well as scholarship and funding opportunities. Most universities have an international office to help potential and current students with student life in the UK.

The UK Council for International Student Affairs, British High Commission in Ottawa and Education UK all provide general advice on fees and funding, immigration and visas. For enquiries on visas and immigration visit the UK Border Agency website.



Date Modified: